Saturday, August 7, 2010

My yet to be PUBLISHED NOVEL...jzt an intro part....:) Dont Steal diz pls....jzt kiddn

My yet to be PUBLISHED NOVEL...jzt an intro part....:) Dont Steal diz pls....jzt kiddn  
"P2P:// Loveconnect.in--A Rhapsodical smooch" Tidbits!!!(prologue)  
Oye peers...I am Monic, burp, an exuberant and rapacious freak,who always indulge in frantic and insane stuffs. Oops!! I missed out my age, its sweet 21.This is the poetic scroll of me falling in love with a girl, of course, it has to be so. Mandie, as sweet as candy,formally known as manjusha divakar.Presumably, her second name is the real villain of my life,devoid of lexicography. "Divakar", the lunatic father of my fairly and fabulously sculptured girl. The plot is a bit quarrelsome, hither and thither, as my love always tries to portray me as a real "Macho Man". But on the contradictory verse, I am a pauper, who shows myself to be intelligent and shrewd. My love for the girl is impeccable, but a bit austere.The play is incarnated in an urban luster,at the tinsel town,Chennai and envisages into the hustle and bustle brink of mumbai. Whether I could join my hands with her or circumstances overlooks and behead my urge for her. Lets wait and sort it out?????.... On her anecdote, my arduous passion towards music and gnyana sundaram ,popularly called as Nick, with a cacophonous saxophone ruins love. She vindictively disparage nick, big time and is obnoxious towards that innocent champ(printer jerked!!),sorry, scamp. Well sundaram alias nick is a smart and a blonde of 21, my class mate. He's a real adherence to casanova, turns out to be a boulder in the ocean of girls, often. I LOVE "sundaram" a lot,oops am i sounding obsure. Hope you got the heck out of it.His love towards me resembles an iceberg on the verge of melting, because of global warming,spurred by the society. It could be simply deciphered as a whimsical love story(Bull shit!!! am i scripting the word "love" for the zillionth)enraptured with alluring and mystifying gambols by Mr.Fate(a fictional representation of fate ). 
Dodge through the stunning and mischievous voyage of my life,carefully, pals..
FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS... Hereafter it would be penned in a coniferous and orthodox way.  


"Peer2Peer:// vaada maapla namma reel ottuvom.in" , colloquial tamil slang. literally, C'mon dude, lets start off the factious tale.  
Wake Up!! CHENNAI;  
CHENNAI RETROSPECT-3 YRS DOWN THE LINE SCROLL "ONE"---- once In a spring we met up  
A blend of rhapsody smitten my heart, resonating to the reggae of bryan's " please forgive me....I can't stop loving you..." along with a mix of hum from krish's (tamil playback singer) "thaamarai ilai neer nee dhaana...thaniyoru.."literally, girl,are you the transparent dewdrop flickering on the leaves of lotus... with finger lingering on to my guitar!!!! Trin Trin Trin!!! ,weeped the clarion call .Oops:: it was my dream ,stamping on my consciousness. It's a spring morning, birds prickling the blue sky, with a chirpy ravish. Trees resembling mother's womb ready to bear its offspring of flowers. The aura of shrubs and flora plunged my heart to sink with the harmony of life. BANG!!!! "REST IS CONFIDENTIAL"....... . . About 8 pages in the book . 
"REST IS CONFIDENTIAL"  
"Peer2Peer://google.in" Scroll 2--GOOGLE- "1" cuddled with infinite "0"'s, I am embarked at the end of 0's, honey. 
100000000000000000.........I am here(With a rhapsodical smooch!!!)
About 6 pages in the book....confidential 


"Peer2Peer://Rattle around in a pack of rats.in"  
Scroll 3: JUMBLE IN THE RUMBLE->Lamented in the Rat race of life!!! ..................
"Remember the wise words of Marcus Aurelius, one of the great thinkers of antiquity, who said : 
"A man's life is what his thoughts make of it". Antiquity has nothing to do with my  bowel hissing amidst the passage to the chlorinated restroom at egmore railway station. Perhaps, I could feel my stomach cracking,resembling a chain of fire crackers ready to showcase its blasting power in diwali, sure of a 1000 wallah. I thought of the phav bhaji which i gobbled in the "chat dhaba" along with her, ready to get aloof from my sensational intestine. Henceforth, galloping to get my packed abdomen a hustle free eruption in a secluded place.  "Monic", a familiar girl voice whispered through my eardrums,however, to the stomach, thinking of it as a wrong place to receive that appellation at present, as my stomach is  already yelled with loads of disruption. I guided that scintillating voice to my brain. The brain ricocheted the sounds of a bullet ,saying it is rinokhi, an angel from my college," who is calling you idiot!!" I was in a dilemma, whether to reciprocate to her calling or to march forward without turning back ,to the restroom to save the railway station from an embarrassing and a devastating outburst clocked on my belly. "Monic turn back, this is your rino" clamored the diva. "Rino...please don't make me run know", my subconscious triggered to me. Suppressing a sigh of frustration, i turned back to visualize her as the traffic police who stopped me once from crossing the red signal on mount road, when i was in a hurry to go off. She looked gorgeous on white pattiyala,elegant,tops the list of chicks in the city. Her flashy bangles started to tussle with breeze, when she moved her hands to  stop me from moving, eyes blue as arctic lakes. Her highly seductive perfume caught the best part of my heart, pumping through the beats. A good test for measuring the aggressiveness of my testosterone, adrenaline going wild!  Seeing me,she started to blabber about her "Jab We Met" tale, a glimpse of its prologue, which happened in the rajdhani express from new delhi. I reckoned the hours of travel she had from delhi to chennai and summed up the life span of her dictatorial tale!.oops!!it won't end now. By that time, my stomach started to wrestle with the walls of intestine, apparently ready to burst. she asked me to sit on the bench ,cemented on the side ways of the crowded railway station, besides the large chunks of parcels ready to be despatched to the different dwelling places and organizations around chennai.Parcels provoked me to think about the corpse in which my uncle got packed to "hell", one year back. My uncle here refers to the father of rino ,who was a disciplined lieutenant commander. Only his profession is disciplined, but not uncle. He has a cunning attitude for me, always look at me as a guy who could date his daughter and give offsprings, at any instant. She decisively recommenced the thrilling and romantic tale of hers. she said " I met him at chandigarh, he was charming and flamboyant , he's doing modeling now, aiming to capture the star dome in bollywood". I thought of clamping up with a second tale of mine , a sequel of "loveconnect.in", was on my way.But rather it would be a "love disconnect.in", as she told me about the break up phase of it. Thank god her tale attained its culmination after a dozen of minutes. I questioned to myself about lovers breaking up after making love, how sick?.My momy might have hung herself, if my dad did the same to her. Nevertheless my dad might have eluded from the nagging of my mom, if he did it. Will be a miraculous escape for my dad from the manacled livelihood enslaved by fervent scoldings from my mom!!! I said "wow!! modeling...,will be aiming for six packs right..." She blushed, fabricating an awesome and enthralling atmosphere. I adore the dimple in her milky cheek and her ivories resembling the ice bergs in alps, whitish an
Rino : "no...what happened to you now?..." 
Monic : said sheepishly "nope...nothing dear..." hard to reveal about my metabolic activities in public. 
Rino : "what are you doing here, at egmore railway station?,chikku" Dumbfounded,she still remember my pet name.That evoked me to admire her, babe.  
Monic: replied relentlessly, "plucking my nails ma'm" She replied,intuitively "i thought you were plucking something else!" I stared at her!!!!!! That was a good counteract! She giggled, a great insult for me, indeed. She suddenly, stood up and asked me for a tight hug to embark the statement of bidding good bye. 
Rino : "c'mon give me a sweet hug, chikku" Wow!!! my heart pumped thrice as fast as it normally did. I adore this custom of punjabi's. I could swiftly accustom to these kind of physical frictions. 
I shove off my butt with agog,quirk""" a sound hauled up ...I thought of my bowel being emptied, without my control. I peeked down on to my panties exit point from the bench, "Miracle"...nothing is wet!!!! For a moment, contemplated Newton's Law Of Gravitation in my mind and resurrected myself with the anomalies in the gravitational force he explained. 


Some thing fundamentally wrong with his law,it might be applicable for apples,however,it won't be applicable for excretory fluids. I found a new law... I screamed "Eureka!!!Newton is wrong! Law of gravitation is not applicable for bodies excretory fluids"... Two grannys from the nearby bench run off, when they heard these golden words from me. I thought of them to be envious about my experimental out break!!! The train to howrah arrived the station, the people jammed the train, resembling a cheese sandwich with the bread depicting the crowd and cheese replicating the train. 


Rino: asked contemptuously "are you nuts? Don't scream like that..." 
Monic : said allegedly "sorry, it was an emotional moment for me, i thought of my panties getting wet"  
Rino : in a tone of astonishment "are you insane? crazy beggar!!"
Monic : "What on earth makes you to disparage me like that?" 
Rino :" What what?" Monic : "pardon, i couldn't get that"
Rino : "I asked about that "what"?" Monic : "See, Now who is insane? rino"
Rino : "You are acting weird chikku, what made you to scream now"
Monic : "Oh that, sweety , It is something related to biology " Rino :"Well, biology!!! then u screamed physics, idiot " 
Monic: "haah that newton's law?", both are scientific, something biological lead me to discover a new law in physics, got it ma'm!"
Rino : "Good chemistry between us, right?" she smirked
Monic :"Shall we invigorate our chemistry with zoology again?" I asked convincingly 
Rino : "Manjusha will kick you out of the planet..." Monic :" well, i could convince her! It's always better to keep you as my KEEP" I chuckled
Rino : Sandals are ready to touch the face!!!" she resisted Monic: "well...Sandals....Face....i am baffled" 
Rino: "heels and face ,connect those , you will get the jigsaw puzzle to be solved...crack" 
Monic :" well leave that, i wanna hug you now, for that i have to be on my legs" 
Rino: "C'mon stand up!!"
Monic : "yeah, hug along with a kiss ,sounds riveting" I sighed 
Rino : "I guess, it's high time for my sandals to break loose!!!" she paused. The train to howrah whistled high for its last stay in chennai.
Monic :"Quirk....oops...something awry, I couldn't stand up" Rino scrutinized the bench... 
Rino: "ah ah...It's newton's III law coming to play a vicious part in your life, dear"...looking dumbstruck. 
Monic : "What the hell is happening, out here??" sounding frustrated. 
Rino :"Your panties is glued to the sticky adherent spilled off from the unwrapped parcel, left over in the rear side of the bench" "FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION!!" Rino: "If you acted now by raising your butt, then the reaction would be drastic, Rest Is History, my poor boy" Monic : "what the fcuck(censored!)??" 
Rino: "Gosh!! this bench might eat away a rear part of your rump, if you try to act against newton's contemptible gravity now,boy"...that word "contemptible" ,pierced into my soul like a rocket striking a stray of air on its flight. 
Monic : Said wryly,"Haiiyo! ippavae kanna kattudhae, aye Rani, sorry, slip of the tongue, Roni...."!!!!(who is this roni, peers?..guess it out!! Have to deal with it later, at the tail of this lovey-dovey tale)...vernacular tamil slang, in literal sense..."now itself, my eyes are plunging out,as an outburst of the predicaments" 


I prayed to god to deliver an apology letter to MR. Newton, sleeping on the pillow of bushes in heaven, for belittling and to poke fun at him.... I whispered ... parodying Bryan adam's reggae..."Newton...Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you....Don't deny me, this pain i am going through....i remember the smell of your LAWS.....please forgive me..."  
About 4 more pages in the book.... ..........


Peer2Peer://Back to Back waters @ allepey.in 


Scroll 4: "An Euphoric twilight in the picturesque scenery of the rockies at God's own country..." 




Sheri Aliya namukku onnu adichu polikkandae!!! idiomatic malayalam slang..  
ABOUT 7 PAGES IN THE BOOK.... Rest is Confidential....
Peer2Peer ://Yaad har pal teri aa ey.. Meri sapnoko sajaa ey. in
Scroll 5: Unleashing dreamy mayhem in the brink of Mumbai. 


About 7 pages in the book.... Rest is CONFIDENTIAL@@@@@@@@@@@@  


Peer2Peer://stroll along the coast with a rover.in Scroll 6: Rest your head on my chest for eons to foresee, my love.
(jst strted Nw)

No comments:

Post a Comment